IAB HK From Data to Dollars: Driving Growth with First Party Data
IAB HK successfully hosted “From Data to Dollars: Driving Growth with First Party Data” at Meta Office on 23 May 2023. The event featured an impressive lineup of speakers who shared valuable insights on how businesses can benefit from leveraging first-party data and personalization to drive growth and improve profitability. Hope you learned more about how to consolidate and leverage own data for business strategies.
Extending heartfelt gratitude for the esteemed speakers and moderator who generously shared their experiences and learnings:
- Dr Michael Chen, VP of Technology, CloudMile
- Jiahao Teo, Managing Director, Global Head of Data, Analytics & CRM, Global Private Banking & Wealth Personal Banking HK & China, HSBC
- Yang Gao, VP of Marketing Technology, Klook
- Sylvia Lee, Director, Sales & Marketing, Lan Kwai Fong Group
- Lawrence Chau, Head of Marketing Communications Department, Midland Holdings
- Moderator: Agnes Chan, Marketing Science Partner, Meta
A big thank you to ChinaDOOH and CloudMile for sponsoring this event. Taking this opportunity, to thank IAB HK Measurement Committee: Bernard Fung, Cedric Delzenne, Michael Camplejohn, Alice Lee, Brandon Cheung, Agnes Chan, Timmy Kwok, and Chris Kwok for curating this event.
Look forward to IAB HK's next event on 14 June 2023, Content Creation for Impact. Click here to know more.
Watch Playback Video: https://bit.ly/datatodollarsplayback
#IABHK #digitalmarketing #marketingstrategy #FromDataToDollars #FirstPartyData #MarketingTech #dataprivacy #customerdata #customerinsights #dataanalytics #datastrategy