IAB HK Content Creation for Impact
Thank you for joining the IAB HK event “Content Creation for Impact” on 14 June 2023, a great networking and inspiring learning session from industry experts sharing their valuable insights on AIGC, reels, and virtual KOL. It’s indeed meaningful to study their innovative strategies with the use of survey findings, implications of AI tools, customer engagement, and brand marketing. Hope all of you have taken away some inspirational knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and brought companies’ branding to the next level!
Big shout out to all our speakers and moderator:
- Timothy Leung, Executive Director, HKAI Lab
- Victor Cheng, Executive Committee, IAB Hong Kong
- Jay Choi, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Customer Experience, McDonald's HK
- David Cheang, Creative Strategist, Meta
- Paul Phillips, Strategy and Insights Director, South China Morning Post
- Fanko Yim, Regional Solution Director, VPON Big Data Group
- Keith Li, Chairman, WITA
- Edwin Wong, Director, Cloudbreakr (Moderator)
Special thanks to South China Morning Post (SCMP) for the generous support as our sponsor.
Look forward to our next event "AdTech Friday to ChitChat on Impact of Web 3.0 on Marketing" in Google Office on 7 July 2023. Click here to know more.
What do you think of the event? Let us know your thoughts and spare 2 minutes to fill up a quick survey here.