IAB HK 2019 Sub-Committee Members - Open for Nomination
Every year, IAB HK will organize a range of activities and events for the continual development of our members. Thanks to the wonderful effort by our five sub-committee, namely: Social, Mobile, Video, Data & Measurement and Programmatic.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and want to get more involved in our events, please join the committee.
- Each Committee is empowered to manage own activities and deliverables while each Committee lead is empowered to run respective Committee
- IAB HK expects Sub-Committee members to commit time and resources to add value to our members and industry together with IAB HK
- IAB HK encourage and empower Sub-Committee leads to look for member replacement if any member is not contributing to the Committee or absent for 3 consecutive meetings
- IAB HK A Board reserves the right to find another Committee lead if any lead is not contributing or performing
- Attend Board meeting quarterly to report
- You must be an employee of a valid member of IAB HK
- Passion in digital marketing and carry expertise in specific discipline
- Be prepared for ‘Roll up the sleeves’ commitment in activities organisation
- Candidates with outstanding performance in the past will have priorities in selection
- Each corporate member can only nominate one staff in the Sub-Committee, except for Founding Members which can nominate two staff
- If there is a job change and your new employer is also an IAB HK member, we welcome you to remain in the Committee
- If your new employer is not a member or seize membership, then please surrender your seat back and Sub-Committee Lead will look for a replacement
- If interested, please fill in the form https://www.iabhongkong.com/register_committee.php by 9 Jan 2019.
- Successful candidates will be announced during IABHK Annual Party on 17 Jan 2019.
- Registration period: 0000 mid night Dec 20, 2018 to 2359 Jan 9, 2018
- Should there be anything, please feel free to contact Alvina Chan.