2022 IABHK Apprentice Program (Employers)
IAB HK is devoted to nurture young talents and future leaders of Digital Marketing. Our renowned Apprentice Program provides practical work and comprehensive training around digital marketing, including digital training, coaching, office tour and work experience. The program is now 3rd year in operation and expected to be the largest digital marketing internship program in HK.
This year our program is extended to all corproates, including non-members, expecting to provide over 100 internship placements from global multi-national corporates, covering digital marketing, data, innovation, e-commerce industries.
In addition to university students, the program is extending the scope to train the trainers, by collaborating with Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI) to offer project internships to their lecturers.
Program is now calling for employers. We are pleased to invite you, our member companies to join in offering internship opportunities as below:
1) Undergraduates Summer Internship
Let undergraduates experience the real work of digital marketers and bring in young creative mindsets to your workplace for 1 to 2 months between Jun to Aug 2022.
Apprentices will also receive below training and coaching from IAB HK.
• Online Digital Training: IAB Digital Fundamental
• Experience Sharing Webinars from seasoned digital marketers
• Office Tour (subject to office policy during COVID-19)
Remedy: $37.5/hour (minimum wage) NOTE: if 5 days work, it would be around $6600/month
What is included for you, as the employer company?
- These undergraduates have attended our career talk and have shown passion in digital marketing.
- They will be participating in digital training with IAB HK, and experience sharing webinar from professional digital marketers, they would obtain fundamental knowledge of Digital Marketing
- They could be a potential candidate for future hiring pipeline
- They would also be your extended resources to assist in projects and work in your company
Responsibilities of IAB HK
- Program promotion to all local universities and recruitment of students
- Arranging online training, webinars and office visits
- Overall program coordination
Responsibilities of Employers
- Providing 1 or 2-months internship placements. Companies can provide multiple internship positions.
- Students interview and selection
- Internship fee of the minimum wage HK$37.5 per hour per student will be given and companies will pay directly to the students.
- Student evaluation (Program participants will receive a program completion certificate from IAB HK upon satisfactory performance).
2) Lecturers Project Internship
Let's take internship to the next level and engage lecturers in industry projects for hands-on experience in UX/UI design and eCommerce. IABHK is collaborating with HKDI to train the trainers, bringing the latest industry experience back to their teachings. Project duration between March and September 2022. Profiles of lecturers are available in the applicaiton form.
Remedy: not required, as the lecturers are under the payroll of HKDI
Please join us by filling up this form on or before **9 April 2022.**
Expected to conduct interview selection in April and May.
For enquires, please contact Secretariat Office at email@example.com or Ms. Alvina Chan at 96896628.
>>>>> Apply now!
Testimonial from previous employers:
"It is always a great opportunity for both apprentice and corporate to expose to different context together to sparkle new ideas and ignite energy especially in marketing industry. Marketing is lively, and with apprentice participation and actual industry scenario, hopefully more new generation are encouraged and nurtured."
~ TamJai International Co Limited
"The IAB apprentice program provides a valuable opportunity for students to experience how a campaign or an idea is being developed and executed in a real-life organization practically, while at the same time the organization can get inspired by the creativity of the younger generation."
~ Good Cause Digital
"This is a well-organized program."
~ Havas Media
Photo from previous Apprentice Programs